Repeater Field Multi Level Nested of Piotnet allows users to add or remove new sections. It is very useful in order/booking forms.
Detailed Tutorials to set Repeater fields
Step 1: Create a section
This is the section that will be repeated
Step 2: Add your fields
Inside the section, create the necessary fields. In this example, we use the image select field, select field, number field, and calculated field.
Step 3:Trigger Repeater features
Edit the section, in the Editor Advanced tab, Enable Repeater and setup:
- Repeater ID: assign ID for the Repeater
- Repeater Label: Name the Repeater
- Limit number of Elements: set the maximum number of repeated sections allowed
- Repeater Shortcode: get the shortcode of the repeater
Step 4: Create Add button and Remove button
You can use the Button widget or Icon widget to create Add/Remove buttons.
Add button must be put outside the repeater section. The remove button must be put inside the repeater section.
- Put 2 button/icon widgets into position
- Edit the button, in the Editor Advanced tab, to enable Repeater Trigger
- Copy the Repeater ID (which you assigned above) and paste it into the Repeater ID field.
- Set Action for buttons: Add or Remove
Now your Repeater Section is ready.
You can import our available template for repeater form to get more details