Do you want to send events from your WordPress contact form straight to Google Calendar?
Perhaps you use Google Calendar to take bookings, or maybe you have a contact form that lets clients book a call with you. You can automatically add those events to your Google Calendar.
In this article, we’ll show you how to easily add Google Calendar events from your WordPress contact form.
Step 1: Get access from Google:
1.1 – Create API key:
– Piotnet Forms > Settings > Click to “Click here to Sign into your Gmail account and access Google Calendar’s application registration”
– Enable APIS and Services: Click to “Enable APIS and Services” which you can see in the below image. Then choose the Google Calendar API and Enable it.
– Next to, You have to create the API key in Credentials.
– Click to Restrict Key
– Choose Restrict key. Then choose the Google Calendar API. And Save it. Now you have “API key”
1.2 – Create Client ID and Client Secret:
– Click “Create OAuth client ID”
Get Authorized redirect URIs
– Click to Create and you will have Client Secret and Client ID:
1.3: Get the access from your website:
– Get back to Piotnet Forms setting page and enter all the informations above to the setting of Google Calendar Integration