The Booking Form has two date types: Date picker and Special date.
* With Date picker:
Step 1: Create a date field
Step 2: Create a Quantity Field
– Choose number type.
Step 3: Create a Booking table
– Add Booking ID. (with Latin characters and no space)
– Choose date type is the Date picker
– Add appropriate shortcodes of the Date field and the Quantity field.
– Add Items to the Slot List
Step 4: Add a Calculated field
Step 5: Stripe payment field
Step 6: Create a Submit button and choose Booking in the Action After Submit
– Add Booking shortcode:
Then you can embed this form anywhere by form shortcode.
– When users click to Submit Button, the data will be stored in Form Booking
– If any customer wants to cancel the booking, you can trash the booking in Form Booking.
* With Special date:
You just need to change the date type to Special date in the Booking field and choose the date which you want. You do not need to create the date field.
Skip to Step 2 above (Create the Quantity Field) in the Date picker datatype.
– The result of this date type: