We integrated with Constant Contact as an action after submit. Constant Contact is a tool to store customer information, provide customer management, automated marketing, enterprise development solutions, and departmental systems. To use Constant Contact, you need to perform the following steps:
Step 1: Access the Dashboard: Piotnet Forms> Constant Contact > fill in API Key and App Secret information. To get the API key and App Secret, you need to register the app here
Note: Please enter Redirect URL exactly same to Authorization Redirect URL in Dashboard.
Step 2: Save the information and click Authenticate Constant Contact.
Step 3: Creat a form for collecting necessary information.
Step 5: Choose Constant Contact Section
- Click GET LIST to get LIST ID values then enter into List IDs
- The type of address: set types of address which you need to save. Available values: home, work, mobile, fax, other.
- Click GET CUSTOM FIELD to get custom field values for mapping.
- Acceptance Field – Setup options for your customers if they want to receive your promotion emails: Create Acceptance field > Copy and Paste Shortcode into Acceptance Field Shortcode.
Step 6: Mapping Fields to Corresponding Shortcodes
- Copy and Paste ‘email_address’ form GET CUSTOM FIELDS to Tag Name
– Copy and Paste shortcode from field to Field Shortcode
Note: Mapping is mandatory for saving form values. For Taggings field, to perform mapping for more than one tag, you need to use comma for separating the tags.
After mapping, now you should check the working of your form to make sure things work well.