Dear Piotnet Forms Community,
As announced, today we officially release the first beta of Piotnet Forms 2.0.
The Version comes with several design improvements, brings more friendly user experience and much better user interface. Among other, Undo and Redo is worthy of your intention.
We also upgraded many features as the result of our community survey. Some notable changes belong to Multi Step Form, Repeater Fields, Dynamic Tags, Submit Post.
Existing customers can download Piotnet Forms 2.0 in your Account and license management. Since Piotnet Forms 2.0 is still in Beta testing, we do not recommend using the Version in your commercial sites.
Following is the detail changelog of the upgrade. Hopefully you will get good experience, we are looking forward to hearing your feedbacks.
1 . New UI/UX design
- More convenient interface
- Less unnecessary click actions
- Inner WordPress admin editor
- Undo/Redo function
- Dark theme and Light theme
- New intuitive set of icons
- Form ID enter action no more necessary
- And many more little changes for you to explore
2 . Easy to use Multi Step Form
- Only one form template needed
- One drag and drop to divide form to many steps
- Use icons or other elements as next/previous buttons
3. Dynamic Tags
- Dynamic tags appear everywhere in form Editor
- Easy to select form elements shortcode just by open dynamic tag. I.e. Select variable fields in Calculated field, select condition fields in Conditional logic
4. Inherit CSS: Allow to Disable Piotnet Forms CSS
5. New function: Submit Post integration with ACF file
6. New feature: Conversational Forms (coming later)
7. New feature: Starter form templates library
8. Better Document Base (in completing)